Ivoclar Te-Econom Plus Composite Kit
Light-curing, radiopaque hybrid composite. Te-Econom Plus has excellent physical properties and great polishability that makes it suitable for use in both anterior and posterior restorations. The high radiopacity allows easy identification in x-rays. Te-Econom Plus has a long working time that helps the clinical perform the dental procedure efficiently. Eco-Etch etching gel is composed of 37% phosphoric acid, having optimal handling characteristics and good etching effect on enamel and dentin. Te-Econom Bond is one bottle, one layer adhesive to be used with the total-etch technique.
- Restorations of Classes I to V
- Esthetic anterior restorations
- Posterior restoration of stress-bearing areas.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Good polishability.
- High radiopacity.
- Long Working time.
- Proven Ivoclar Vivadent technology and quality.
- 4 x 4 g Te-Econom plus syringes (A1/A2/A3/B2)
- 1 x 5 g Te-Econom Bond
- 1 x 2 g Eco-Etch