Ivoclar Monobond N 5gm
Monobond N is the universal primer for the conditioning of all types of restoration surfaces
The primer enables users to achieve a strong and durable bond to any dental restorative material because it combines three different functional methacrylates – silane methacrylate, phosphoric methacrylate and sulfide methacrylate
For all indirect restorative materials:
- glass and oxide ceramics
- fibre-reinforced composites
- Suitable for all types of indirect restoration materials (glass and oxide ceramics, metal, composites, fibre-reinforced composite)
- Universal reaction time of 60 seconds
- Easy storage (refrigerated storage is unnecessary)
Adhesive cementation of prosthetic restorations
- Step 1:
Preparing the restoration
- Step 2:
Apply a thin coat of Monobond N with a brush or a Microbrush to the pre-treated surfaces.Allow the material to react for 60 seconds. Subsequently, disperse any remaining excess with a strong stream of air.
- Step 3:
Apply the luting composite (e.g. Variolink N or Multilink N) according to the respective Instructions for Use and seat the restoration.
Alcohol solution of silane methacrylate, phosphoric acid methacrylate and sulphide methacrylate.
- Do not use Monobond N after the indicated date of expiration.
- Storage temperature 2–28 °C(36–82 °F)
- 1 x 5gm bottle