Ivoclar Fluor Protector S
- 7700 ppm fluoride in a homogeneous solution
- Ready for immediate application; effective fluoridation
- High-yield multi-dose delivery form
- Targeted, professional application
- Early prevention measure
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- A single fine layer of Fluor Protector S is sufficient to achieve the optimum effect.
- Fluor Protector S is easy to dispense.
- Fluor Protector S is suitable for all age groups
The varnish for an immediate fluoridation.
Fluor Protector S offers superior protection against dental caries and erosion. The fluoride component is completely dissolved and thus evenly distributed within the product. Fluor Protector S exhibits excellent flow and wetting properties and is relatively moisture tolerant during application. The fluoride varnish is applied by a dental professional in the dental office or under field conditions.
- Treatment of hypersensitive cervicals
- Improvement of enamel resistance against acid
- Long-term caries prevention
- Treatment of possible sensitivity after tooth whitening
Focus on topical fluoride application
*Fluoride content in enamel after the application of various fluoride varnishes; energy dispersive x-ray analysis (Ivoclar Vivadent R&D, 2012).
- 1 x 7gm Bottle