Ivoclar Ceramic Repair N Kit
Comprehensive set for intraoral repairs of ceramic and composite restorations.
The Ceramic Repair N System Kit is a set of various components for the intraoral repair of defective ceramic- and composite-veneered fixed restorations. All-ceramic restorations can also be repaired with the Ceramic Repair N System Kit.
This comprehensive system comprises the necessary bonding and veneering materials. The set contains only light-curing single-component materials and therefore eliminates certain tasks such as mixing. The entire set is ergonomically arranged and enables you to work from left to right. The flowchart can be attached to the package. Due to its outstanding high bonding values, this system is a reliable assistant in inconvenient situations.
Intraoral repair of defective ceramic- and composite- veneered fixed restorations.
- High shear bond values
- Ease of handling
- Ergonomic working procedure
Repair of fractures in
- Ceramic-veneered restorations
- All-ceramic restorations
- Composite restorations
The Ceramic Repair N System Kit consists of the following components:
- Tetric® N-Ceram – a light-curing nano-hybrid composite.
- IPS Empress® Direct Opaque – a light-curing opaquer suitable for masking exposed metal surface.
- Monobond® N – a primer designed for establishing an adhesive bond between luting composites and all indirect restorative material
- Heliobond – a light-curing bonding agent.
- Use is contraindicated if a dry working field cannot be established or the prescribed application technique cannot be applied
- if a patient is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients of Tetric N-Ceram, IPS Empress Direct Opaque, Monobond N and Heliobond.
- In rare cases, components of Tetric N-Ceram, IPS Empress Direct Opaque, Heliobond and Monobond N may lead to sensitization. The product should not be used in such cases.
Shelf life and storage
- Do not use the individual components of Ceramic Repair N after the indicated expiry date.
- Observe the storage temperature of all components: 2–28 °C (36–82 °F)
- Shelf life: see imprint on syringe/bottle/cartridge – Tetric N-Ceram, IPS Empress Direct Opaque, Heliobond: Close the products immediately after use.
- Exposure to light causes premature polymerization.
- Do not disinfect syringes with oxidizing disinfectants. – Monobond N: close immediately after usage.
- Tetric N-Ceram 3 x 3.5 g (1 each of shades A2, A3 and A3.5),
- IPS Empress Direct Opaque 1 x 1.8 g
- Monobond N 1 x 5 g
- Heliobond 1 x 6 g
- Various accessories