ICPA ICPAMOX-CV 625
ICPA ICPAMOX-CV 62
Amoxycillin 500mg + Clavulanic acid 125mg Tablet
ICPAMOX-CV 625 is an antibiotic agent with a broad-spectrum activity against the commonly occurring bacterial pathogens in the oral cavity and other parts of the body. The beta-lactamase inhibitory action of clavulanic acid extends the spectrum of amoxycillin to embrace a wider range of organisms, including many resistant to other beta-lactam antibiotics.
ICPAMOX-CV improves treatment success rate in,
1. Acute periapical abscess; along with endo treatment
2. Before starting endo treatment; to reduce post-operative pain
3. Tooth extraction & other oral surgeries; to reduce post-operative infection and bacteremia
4. Before wisdom tooth surgeries; to prevent post-operative infection & dry socket
5. Pericoronitis & Peri-implantitis
6. Periodontitis (as an adjunct to scaling & root planing), periodontal surgeries, periodontal abscess.
7. Facial cellulitis