Hydrorise Implant Light Body 2 x 50ml
Hydrorise Implant is a scannable radiopaque A-Silicone specific for implantology, developed by Zhermack R&D to complete the Hydrorise range.
Characterised by a high final hardness, it allows to obtain an accurate impression that detects the three-dimensional position of the implant with precision before transferring it to the laboratory.
Available in three viscosities – Heavy, Medium and Light Body – in order to combine the need for rigidity with the one for detail reproduction, it can be used with monophase (Medium Body) and simultaneous (Heavy and Light Body) techniques.
- Mixing ratio 1:1 (Hydrorise Implant Light Body 50 ml)
- High final hardness
- Scannability without using matting sprays
- Mint scented
- High rigidity that helps holding the transfer in the three-dimensional position
- High elastic recovery to minimize the risk of deformation during removal from the mouth
- Ideal snap-set that combines an adequate working time with a short time in the mouth
- High detail reproducibility of soft tissues around the transfer (Light Body)
- Ease of use (mixing and dosing) thanks to the self-mixing cartridges
- 380 ml cartridges compatible with the main 5:1 automatic mixers on the market
- High dimensional stability
- High thixotropy: the material does not flow in the mouth of the patient
- Disinfectability without any significant dimensional changes
- Biocompatible for a greater patient safety
- Immediate impression readability by the dentist thanks to easily readable colors
- Easy removal of the model from the impression by the dental technician
- 3 years shelf-life
- 2 x 50ml cartridge of Light Body
- 12 x yellow mixing tips