Hydrorise Implant Heavy Body
Hydrorise Implant is a scannable radiopaque A-Silicone specific for implantology, developed by Zhermack R&D to complete the Hydrorise range.
Characterised by a high final hardness, it allows to obtain an accurate impression that detects the three-dimensional position of the implant with precision before transferring it to the laboratory.
Available in three viscosities – Heavy, Medium and Light Body – in order to combine the need for rigidity with the one for detail reproduction, it can be used with monophase (Medium Body) and simultaneous (Heavy and Light Body) techniques.
• Mixing ratio 5:1 (Hydrorise Implant Medium and Heavy Body 380 ml)
• High final hardness
• Scannability without using matting sprays
• Mint scented
• High rigidity that helps holding the transfer in the three-dimensional position
• High elastic recovery to minimize the risk of deformation during removal from the mouth
• Ideal snap-set that combines an adequate working time with a short time in the mouth
• Ease of use (mixing and dosing) thanks to the self-mixing cartridges
• 380 ml cartridges compatible with the main 5:1 automatic mixers on the market
• High dimensional stability
• High thixotropy: the material does not flow in the mouth of the patient
• Disinfectability without any significant dimensional changes
• Biocompatible for a greater patient safety
• Immediate impression readability by the dentist thanks to easily readable colors
• Easy removal of the model from the impression by the dental technician
• 3 years shelf-life
• For automatic mixing of the 5:1 systems we recommend the use of Sympress.