hu-friedy 13/14 gracey curette (sg13/146)
- Offset blade provides a perfect working angulation for the tooth surface.
- Offset blade angulation means only the lower cutting edge of each blade is used.
Hu-Friedy 13/14 Gracey Curette (SG13/146)
Area-specific allows for deep scaling, root planing and periodontal debridement. Offset blade provides a perfect working angulation for the tooth surface. Offset blade angulation means only the lower cutting edge of each blade is used.
INSECURE WORKING END
- Imprecise fit may cause the working end to rotate when lateral pressure is applied during scaling or even fall out of the handle.
- Gaps or incomplete seal at junction may allow microleakage of bacteria, debris and contaminated ultrasonic cleaner detergent into handle.
- If possible, an automatic procedure in a dental instrument washer unit should be used for cleaning of the instruments.
- A manual procedure – even in case of application of an ultrasonic bath – should only be used if an automatic procedure is not available or if such a method is not compatible with specific materials; in this case, the significantly lower efficiency of a manual procedure must be considered.
- All assembled instruments must be disassembled before reprocessing.
- Assemble disassembled instruments if necessary.
- Light corrosion on the surface can be removed with Hu-Friedy Penetrating Oil (IPS) or Shine reNEW (IMS-1453 or IMS-1455). If the corrosion cannot be completely eliminated, the instruments should be removed from use. Otherwise such corrosion could damage other instruments. After treating an instrument with Shine renew or IPS, the instrument must be cleaned and sterilized once more.
- Please use only the recommended sterilization procedures listed below.
- Other sterilization procedures are the responsibility of the user.
- Hu-Friedy recommends a minimum 30 minute dry time; however defer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the equipment used.
- Please store the instruments after sterilization in a dry and dust free place in the clean section of the instrument processing area. Sterilization can only be maintained, if the instruments remain packaged or wrapped - impermeable to micro-organisms - following validated standards. The status of the sterilization has to be clearly indicated on the wrapped packages or the containers. For safety reasons, keep sterile and non-sterile instruments strictly apart.
- 1 x Hu-Friedy 13/14 Gracey Curette (SG13/146)