gc solare sculpt refills
Solare Sculpt a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerised nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium glass fillers homogeneously dispersed for high flexural strength and wear resistance.
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Yields high aesthetic results for anterior restorations
- Universal composite for all cavity classification
- 4 shades that cover all restorative needs
- Excellent gloss with finish that lasts
- Self Polishing and fast finishing
- Easy Handling with more working time
Direction to Use
- Clean the tooth with pumice & water.Shade selection should be made prior to isolation.
- Prepare cavity using standard techniques.Dry by gently blowing with oil free air.rubber dam is recommended to isolate prepared tooth from contamination with saliva,blood or sulcus fluid.
- For bonding solare sculpt to enamel and/or dentine and/or glass ionomer base,use a light-cured bonding system such as solare universal bond.
- Remove syringe cap and dispense material onto a mixing pad.
- Place the material into the cavity using a suitable placement instruments.
- After dispensing,screw plunger anticlockwise by a half to full turn to release residual pressure inside the syringe.
- Replace cap immediately after use.
- Contour using standard technique.
- Light cure solare sculpt using a light curing unit.
- Finish & Polish using standard techniques.
1 x 1.9gm Solare Sculpt Refill