Gc G-Cem Linkace-Translucent
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure.
- high flexural and bond strengths prevent loss of retention even when a classical preparation is not possible.
- HEMA-free and shows very low water uptake, delivering exceptional colour stability.
G-CEM LinkAce, the next generation self-adhesive resin cement from GC, builds on this expertise with new high technology including an innovative initiator system for fast and safe polymerization. The result is a material that offers exceptional physical properties and bond strength while keeping the same ease-of-use and lack of post-operative sensitivity seen with G-CEM Automix.
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fibre posts, and cast post and cores.
- offers unsurpassed wear resistance due to its small and homogeneously distributed filler particles.
- provides for exceptionally reliable self-curing under all materials.
- contains unique phosphate monomers that chemically bond to Zirconia, for a strong and stable bond.