G-Premio Bond 5ml Bottle Refill
G-Premio BOND is a universal, 8th generation bonding agent that is compatible with total-etch, self-etch and selective etch techniques providing excellent versatility. It is perfectly adapted to all direct restorations and can also be used to repair indirect restorations without the use of primer. G-Premio BOND can also be used in combination with a silane when repairing glass or hybrid ceramic and is also ideal for hypersensitivity. It is available in a bottle (5 mL) with a new silicone cover to enable more precise drop dispensing.
Outstanding performance with all etching modes and in all clinical situations.
A unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP and MDTP), notably excluding HEMA, ensures excellent stability and exceptional bond strengths not just to tooth tissue but to all indirect substrates, including composites, precious and non-precious metals, zirconia and alumina for all repair cases.
- Zero debondings: High & durable bond to tooth structure and indirect substrates thanks to 3 functional monomers
- Zero discolorations: Extremely thin film thickness (3µm) and strong bonding layer with high filler content
- Zero post-operative sensitivity: Dentin tubules are sealed in all etching modes
- Zero mistakes: Clear procedure and very low technique-sensitivity
- Zero hassle: One bottle for many uses & excellent handling with optimal wettability and long working time
- Zero waste: Short procedure & economical dispensing with 300 drops per bottle.
- Low pH (1.5) provides effective and consistent bonding
- Use in all total-etch, self-etch and selective etch bonding techniques
- Low film thickness (3 microns) enables use with resin cements to bond indirect restorations
- Universal (8th generation) bonding agent for use in direct and indirect procedures and treatment of hypersensitivity
- Up to 5 minutes working time
- Consistent bond strength with easy application
- Better dispensing control and less waste with new silicone bottle design.
- Fast technique (10 second placement and 25 seconds before placing composite)
How to Use:
Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds after application. Dry thoroughly for 5 seconds under MAXIMUM air pressure and light cure for 10 seconds. For the selective etching approach, apply 35% – 40% phosphoric acid on enamel for 10 seconds prior to the application of the bonding.
- 30 seconds from application time to light-cure
- Bonding Layer Thickness: Less than 3 µM