gc g-cem link force kit
- Universal indications
- Uncompromising strength and adhesion
- Fast and easy application
- Aesthetics and durable margins
- Consistent quality and performance
From inlays/onlays, overlays, veneers and tabletops to CAD/CAM prosthetics, the choice between different types of restorations has become wider. Add the introduction of new substrates such as zirconia, lithium disilicate and hybrid ceramics and it is no surprise that mastering all the cementation procedures for all indications is now a difficult challenge. Is there one solution that can adapt to all situations?
GC has developed a universal adhesive resin cement for you that offers predictable results and allows you to work in a standardised way. G-CEM LinkForce from GC - the universal and powerful solution to all your adhesive cementation challenges that ensures a strong bond to all substrates in all indications, without compromises.
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fiber posts, and cast post and cores.
- Cementation of all ceramic and composite veneers.
- Permanent cementation of crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
- 1 x 8.7g (5mL) G-CEM LinkForce Refill
- 20 x GC Automix Tip Regular
- 1 x 5ml G-Multi Primer
- 1 x 5ml G-Premio Bond
- 50 x Applicator Tips