gc fuji varnish (5gm)
- Fast drying - Easy to use, Self-cured
- Protects glass ionomers - during early setting and after final finish
- Prevents moisture penetration
- Paints on
- Biocompatible and safe
GC Fuji VARNISH is ideal for use with all glass ionomer products where protection from moisture is required. This product self-cures quickly to put a smooth, sealing finish on glass ionomer restorations.
- For surface seal, protection against humidity or dehydration for all kinds of GICs.
- Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F)
- GC Fuji VARNISH is FLAMMABLE. Avoid sources of ignition and do not store in direct sunlight.
- In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, remove immediately with a sponge or cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water.
- In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
Direction To Use
Step 1: Place the glass ionomer cement according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Step 2: Using a cotton pellet or brush apply GC Fuji VARNISH to all exposed glass ionomer and adjacent surfaces.
Step 3: Dry by gently blowing with air syringe.
Step 4: Maintain moisture isolation for 2-3 minutes.
Note : GC Fuji VARNISH is volatile. Close bottle immediately after use.