gc freegenol 1-1 pkg
- Eugenol free, no negative effect on polymerization of resin containing materials
- Short setting time
- Consistency can be adjusted
- Easy to remove from crowns and cores
- Special cleaner included
Freegenol is a eugenol-free luting cement for temporary cementation of indirect restorations.
It is completely compatible and safe to use with acrylic resin materials. Biocompatible with tooth structure and soft tissue, Freegenol is easy to use and mixes to a smooth, creamy consistency.
Cementation of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Will not burn or irritate soft tissue
- Compatible with plastics
- Will not ruin acrylics
- Will not diminish adhesion of bonded restorations
- Stays where it is placed
- Flows well under pressure
- Mixes in 20-30 seconds
- Sets hard in three minutes
- Easy clean-up
- 1 x 20ml Base
- 1 x 20ml Accelerator