ivoclar empress direct color / opaque assortment
Empress Direct Color:
Empress Direct Color comprises seven selected shades for the creation of natural-looking characterizations. It can be used for direct composite restorations, indirect CAD/CAM restorations as well as for masking discoloured tooth structure. IPS Empress Direct Color can be applied directly to composite or ceramics without dilution. The ultra-fine tips with a diameter of only 0.4 mm allow the material to be applied easily and precisely.
Empress Direct Opaque:
The light-curing opaque IPS Empress Direct Opaquer material reliably masks undesired tooth discolorations, exposed metal surfaces, and core build-ups in the anterior and posterior region. Given its high masking power, even the application of thin layers is sufficient to mask undesired discolorations or metal surfaces successfully: Even in deeper areas, discoloration is no longer visible. IPS Empress Direct Opaque comes in the ergonomic Luer-Lock syringe and is available in a universal shade.
- Exposed metal surfaces when repairing defective ceramic and composite veneers intraorally;
- Discoloration on teeth
- Due to IPS Empress Direct Opaque’s outstanding masking ability, the application of a thin layer is sufficient to effectively cover up unsightly stains and metal surfaces.
- IPS Empress Direct Color/Opaque Assortment
- IPS Empress Direct Color: 7 x 1g
- White, honey-yellow, ochre, brown, purple, blue, grey
- IPS Empress Direct Opaque 1 x 1.8g