Eighteeth Medical E-Pex Pro Apex Locator
- Based on advanced multi-frequency network impedance measurement technology.
- LCD Display:Bright & clear display
- High precision of apical foramen localization in wt & dry canals
- Automatic calibration:Ensure stable & accurate measurements
- Compact size & stabledesing allows for excellent flexibility during procedures
ABOUT APEX LOCATORS
An electronic apex locator is an electronic device used in endodontics to determine the position of the apical constriction and thus determine the length of the root canal space.
The traditional measurement method used by operators is based on tactile sensation which is Based on hand sensation and patient pain, dentist decides whether the measuring tool reaches the apical foramen with high subjectivity and low accuracy while the limitation of other methods in which we rely on measurement using x-ray is that apical foramen can’t be shown in the x-ray film, moreover 3D structure is seen in 2D data.
HISTORY OF APEX LOCATOR:
The idea of determining working length using electronic means was first investigated by Custer in the year 1918, Suzuki in 1942, who performed a study on the flow of direct current through the teeth of dogs. He inferred that the electrical resistance values between the instrument in the root canal, and the electrode placed on the oral mucous membrane displayed consistency. He speculated that this principle could be used to measure the length of the root canal. Taking this inference from Suzuki’s experiment, Sunada constructed a device that could measure the canal length using direct current. The principle used was that the electrical resistance between the mucous membrane and the periodontium remained constant at 6-kilo ohms. This value was not affected by the persons’ age, tooth shape, and size. This marked the inception of electronic apex locators in endodontic practice. But that’s just the beginning of the new age. The first electronic apex locator was “Root Canal Meter by Onuki Medical”.
Features of electronic apex locator :
- Using the latest multi-frequency apical positioning technology, it avoids the influence of subjective factors of measurement results.
- Measuring results are not affected by the tooth type, effects of root canal orifice size, root canal internal environment.
- Real-time display the moving of file in the root canal.
- Avoid the traditional measurement of x-ray radiation.
- Avoid overfilling or underfilling.
What are the brands Selling Apex locators Online in India?
- J-morita, NSK, Dentsply, Woodpecker, Kerr, Meta-biomed, Micro-mega, acteon, coltene-whaledent are the other brands selling quality dental apex locators online in India.
Why buy Apex Locators from Dentalkart.com?
- The best Apex locators can be found at Dentalkart.com. Care has been taken to ensure that all products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of high quality. Buying J-MORITA apex locators online at Dentalkart.com can be highly beneficial to the customers as they are available at the lowest prices in India. Various modes of payment such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Paytm are available to suit the needs of various dentists. With free delivery on orders more than Rs.2500, all orders are ensured prompt delivery.
Bright LCD with color-coded measurements
- When the file reaches the front region of the apical foramen, the screen displays the white indicated strips
- When the file reaches the position nearby the apical foramen, the screen displays the green indicated strips
- When the screen light the red indicated strips, means the file has exceeded the apical foramen, a rapid beep sound will be generated at the same time
* Adjustable keys and alarm volume
* Functions activated when integrated with E-CONNECT(endomotor)
* Auto Start-stop- Motor starts moving when the file enters the canal and stops when withdrawn
* Apical Reverse- When the file reaches pre-set apical reverse point, user can define whether the file starts moving in reverse direction
* Apical Slow Down- To preserve the cemento dental junction and avoid file-separation, speed of motor slows down when the file is near apical region
* Apical Torque Reduction- In addition to apical slow down, torque reduction at apical third prevents chances of file separation
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed
|Model Number||E-PEX Pro|
|Battery Capacity||DC 3.7V/ 1500 mAh|
|Adaptor Working Voltage||AC 100-240v, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||197mm x 175mm x70mm(outer box)|
- E-PEX Pro (main unit)
- Measuring Wire.
- File Clip-2.
- Lip Clip-2.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product