Durr ID 213 1.0 L
ID 213 from Dürr System Hygiene is a highly effective, aldehyde free concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of general and surgical instrument sets (e.g. mirrors, probes, forceps, tongs, etc.) in hospitals, private practices and laboratories. An additional area of application is the cleaning and disinfection of alkali-sensitive and alcohol-sensitive rotary instrument sets, e.g. nickel-titanium endodontic instruments, root canal instrument sets with colour anodised handles, soldered hard metal milling tools, aluminium oxide stones, rubber polishers, etc. ID 213 features excellent material compatibility - contains special corrosion inhibitors.
ID 213 is based on a combination of alkylamines and quaternary
ammonium cations, non-ionic surfactants, complexing agents, coumarin, citronellol, excipients in aqueous solution. 100 g of ID 213
contain: 15 g 3-aminopropyl-dodecyl-1,3-propanediamine, 12.5
g alkyl benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
- Concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of general and surgical instrument sets as well as alkali-sensitive and alcohol-sensitive rotary instrument sets in hospitals, private practices and laboratories.
- Comprehensive spectrum of activity: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal, virucidal.
- Tested in accordance with current VAH methods and European standards.
- VAH list.
- Virucidal in accordance with EN 14476.
- ID 213 is inexpensive due to the low application concentration, which is only 2% in accordance with VAH.
- Excellent material compatibility due to special corrosion inhibitors.
- Particularly suitable for use in ultrasonic cleaners such as Hygosonic by Dürr Dental.
- Aldehyde-free – its mechanism of action is based on alkylamines and quaternary ammonium cations.
- Appearance: clear, blue, low-viscosity liquid
- Density: D = 1.00 ±0.02 g/cm³ (20°C)
- Working solution - 2%
- Appearance: clear, light-blue solution
- pH: 10.2 ±0.5
- Shelf life Concentrate: 4 years
- Working solution: 28 days for unused solution; replace used cleaning solutions each day; use disinfectant solutions for a maximum of 14 days, depending on contamination. We recommend replacing the solution two to three times weekly in cases of elevated levels of blood, saliva, etc. The disinfectant solution must be replaced immediately if it is visibly contaminated.
- Container size : 1-L bottle
- Storage - Store product at between 5°C and room temperature at maximum.
- 1 x ID 213 1.0 L Bottle