Dpi Photosil Soft Putty & Light Body Cartridges & Tube
- Photosil Soft Putty is biocompatible and non-toxic.
Excellent details reproduction, Standard and quick setting time.
- No release of toxic substances during and after curing.
- High resistance to inorganic chemicals and UV rays.
- Good release properties with organic resin and hydrated plaster of Paris.
- Biocompatibility and no toxicity.
- Good mechanical properties and low linear shrinkage.
The Photosil soft putty is two component silicones elastomers which cure at temperature by an addition curing reaction (1: 1 ratio).
Photosil Soft Putty by DPI is an addition silicone elastomeric impression material used to
make precision dental impressions for extra-orally fabricated prostheses.
They are supplied in two components:- the base and the catalyst.
Photosil Soft Putty ensures excellent detail reproduction.
Its low level of linear shrinkage and good mechanical properties make it a suitable
impression material for making high quality dental impressions.
Indications for Use
These products are specially formulated for dental impression.
It has a standard and quick setting time. No toxic substances are
released during and after curing. It has high resistance to inorganic
chemicals and ultraviolet rays.
Light Body Tubes:-
- 1 x 60ml Base Light Body Tube
- 1 x 60ml Catalyst Light Body Tube
- Instructions for Use
Addition Silicon Soft Putty:-
- 1 x 500ml Base
- 1 x 500ml Catalyst
Soft Putty + Light Body:-
- Soft Putty : 1 x 300ml Base. 1x 300ml Catalyst
- Light Body : 2 x 60ml Tube
Light Body Cartridges:-
- 2 x 50ml Cartridge
Accessories and Instructions for use