Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder
- A satin textured, micro cellular Alginate powder.
- Lead free
- Excellent dimensional stability, fine reproduction.
- Pleasant and acceptable flavour
- Ample working time and controlled flow.
- Made from the best quality/grade of raw material.
Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder is a high precision alginate impression material used to make precision dental impressions. Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder is a dust free alginate, with normal setting time. It exhibits fast absorption of water and enhances the ease of mix. The final mix of the impression material is a homogenous mass with smooth and compact surfaces. The impression can be stored for a long time before pouring the casts.
Its high precision makes it the ideal choice for dentists specialized in removable prostheses. The extended working time (2 minutes) gives the dentist the possibility to operate in a more precise manner and with greater peace of mind.
- Ratio - 15 gm powder : 48 ml water, as per scoops provided
- Working time at 27° C - approximately 2 minutes from the start of mix.
- Setting time at 27° C - approximately 2.1/4 minutes.
1 X Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder 30 Impression - 450 gms
1 X Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder 50 Impression -750 gms
1 X Dpi Imprint Alginate Powder 75 Impression-1.125 Kg