dpi calcium hydroxide paste with iodoform
Calcium Hydroxide Paste with Iodoform
- Improved radiopacity and increased antimicrobial effect
- Non-hardening paste with oil base
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentine
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells
- Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants
The Paste is premixed oil-based calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform. The addition of iodoform to calcium hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste. Non-Hardening paste, solubilized calcium hydroxide remains active in root canal for a longer time.
- Direct Pulp capping.
- For indirect pulp Capping after pulpotomy.
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canals
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling material
- Dentine-protective and neutralizing cavity liner.
Calcium Hydroxide, iodoform, Silicon Oil and inert excipients.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Store in a cool and dry environment. Always close the cap immediately after use.
- Shelf Life: 3 years under proper storage.
- 1 x 4.45 gm syringes
- 6 x Applicator tips.