DMG Luxatemp Fluorescence
For years, Luxatemp has been the material of choice for perfectly
fitting temporary crowns and bridges worldwide. With the
new Luxatemp Fluorescence , DMG has now made the best even better*!
It impresses with new record values for flexural strength and
break resistance and an improved initial hardness thus
making temporary restorations stronger and more stable than
ever before. Another plus Luxatemp Star reaches its final hardness in just 5minutes.Less waiting time-more comfort.
• Substantially higher flexural strength and fracture toughness
• Improved initial hardness
• Great adaption and fit
• Outstanding esthetics and color stability
• Faster curing
• High biocompatibility
• Suited for long term temporaries
• Customizable to meet highest esthetic needs
• Immediate and semi permanent restoration
• Fabrication of mock-ups
Temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, partial crowns, venners and long term temporaries.