The quick composite crown right out of cartridge.: With the new Luxacrown you can make composite crowns easily, quickly and cost- efficiently – chair side, directly from the cartridge.
• Reliably stable:-Luxacrown with a Barcol hardness of 54 is reliably hard. The material has good flexural strength & fracture toughness which ensure long term provisions.
• Versatile:-It can be used in both crown & bridge to restore anatomical form, masticatory function. Esthetic corrections.
• Quick and easy composite crowns
• Cost effective option
• Exact fit
• Excellent esthetics
• Affordable alternative to conventional crowns
• Dental restoration due to age
• Deciduous tooth restoration
• Dental restoration after root canal treatment
• Temporary implant restoration
• Protection against acid erosion (e.g. bulimia) and abrasion (bruxism)
• Fracture splinting