Dentsply Protaper Universal (Rotary) - Refills
Protaper® Universal is a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians. It makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
Dentsply protaper universal is a rotary endodontic file composed of nickel titanium alloy.
The ProTaper files are supplied as two variants to be used in different phases of biomechanical preparation of root canals in endodontic therapy. They are the ProTaper Shaping files and the ProTaper Finishing files.
The taper of protaper files is variable throughout the cross section.
- Only one instrument sequence, whatever the canal shape.
- Colour-coded and easy to follow protocol.
- Specifically designed paper points and gutta-percha points are available with the same colour-codes for instant identification.
- Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
- High cutting power
- Apical taper for good canal cleaning.
- Fantastic debris removal due to the unique 'Multiple Taper' design of these instruments.
- 6 Files of each size