Dentsply NITIflex K-File - 25MM
NITIFLEX K-FILE for opening severely curved root canals have outstanding advantages over traditional stainless steel instruments:
NITIFLEX files flex to smoothly follow the curve of the root canal.
Whether working with a very fine file or a larger size, the dentist has the same sensitive control over the cutting action.
NITIFLEX files require no pre-bending.The built-in flexibility of all files in the range prevents transportation or any deformation of the natural curve of the canal.
High fatigue resistance.
High cutting ability.
Dentsply K File NITI Flex
- The NiTi K-file has one cutting edge with a 90° angle, with its unique spiral design flutes. Deleted .
- Specially designed for curved root canals with flexibility, durability, and cutting ability.
- Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics.
- Made of high quality NiTi Alloy.
- With precise processing technology, products in good flexibility, high quality cutting efficiency and fracture resistance.
- Progressive taper design improves flexibility and cutting efficiency, especially in tighter or more curved canals.
- High-temperature sterilization is allowable.
- Pack of 6 files