Dentsply Gutta Percha Points 4% Taper
- The obturation of the root canals using gutta-percha points from Dentsply gives optimal obturation results.
- Synthetic Gutta-Percha
- Zinc Oxide
- Stearic Acid USP
- Barium Sulfate
- Zinc Stearate
- PEG 400The high-quality level of these gutta-percha points offers you the precision required for optimal obturation.
- For all warm or cold obturations.
- Dentsply Gutta-Percha Points are dense.
- Highly radiopaque.
- Flexible and pore-free.
- They can be used with any condensation technique to fill the root canal
- Hand Rolled Gutta Percha Points.
- High Quality.
- The gutta-percha point size is according to the ISO standards
- Reliable insertion down to the apex.
- Length Marked.
- For all warm and cold obturations.
- Available in monochrome white in order to avoid tooth darkening.
- The gutta percha is specially designed to match the continuously tapering shapes that are created using the rotary endodontic files of today.
Direction to Use
STEP 1:After shaping and cleaning the root canal, obturation technique must be set by the professional.
STEP 2: The main Gutta Percha Points/cone corresponds to the first cone to be introduced in the canal and other Gutta Percha Points/cone should be selected in the same caliber of the last instrument (spreader) used in the preparation to ensure the apical sealing.
STEP 3: when there is no room for spreader in the canal, a heated instrument is used to standardize the material and ensure perfect sealing and dimensional adaptation of the root canal.
- 1X Pack of 60 Points