GC Dentin Conditioner
Dentin Conditioner is a 20% polyacrylic acid solution designed to remove the dentinal smear layer and to condition dentine and enamel before the application of your glass ionomer restorative.
It will increase the bond between your glass ionomer cement and tooth structure for added longevity.
- The 10% polyacrylic acid solution cleans tooth surfaces to improve adhesion of glass ionomer cements.
- Applied on the tooth for 20 seconds
- Improves the marginal seal
- Longevity of the restoration
- Leaves smear plugs in the tubules
- Less risk of post operative sensitivity
- Blue tinting
- Application control
Direction To Use
Step 1. After tooth preparation, apply DENTIN CONDITIONER to the bonding surfaces for 20 seconds using a cotton pellet or sponge.
Step 2. Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry by blotting with a cotton pellet or gently blowing with an air syringe. DO NOT DESICCATE. Best results are obtained when prepared surfaces appear moist (glistening).
Step 3. Apply GC Fuji BOND LC, GC Fuji II LC or other glass ionomer as a bonding agent, base/liner or restorative material.
Step 4. Close the bottle immediately after use.
1 x 6gm Bottle