Cotisen Silicone Dappen dish Small
- Made from flexible silicone material
- Ideal for acrylic mixing in dental laboratory
- Washable for repeated use , & can be moulded easily
- used to hold dental materials such as prophy paste or resin cement during application.
Cotisen Silicone Dappen Dishes are dappen dishes used in clinical or laboratory dental procedures for keeping
small things like dental burs or for material/waste.
Ideally used for keeing the clinical spirit during restorations for cleaning the dental burs
For small amount of mixing self cure/heatcure in dental laboratory
For holding small burs or other dental items
- ADVANTAGE OF USING SILICONE DAPPEN DISH
Silicone dappen dishes are an advantage in using as they can be sticked to the surface firmly &
can be moulded according to the use because of the silicone material(under specification)