cotisen base former - tray base
- Flexible Silicone Base formers
- Helps in easy formation of base for maxillary and mandibular impression cast
Cotisen Base Former-Tray Base made of flexible silicone used to make base of the impression casts or study models
PRECAUTIONS & MAINTENANCE:
- Keep the base formers away from heat or direct sunlight
- Keep them dry to avoid any unncessary cuts or tearing of the silicone
- Wash & dry the base formers before using to avoid any unwanted dust particles to attach to the dental stone/Plaster of Paris
- Mix the Plaster of Paris or Dental stone well in a rubber bowl with mixing spatula.
- Pour the material in the base formers simultaneously keep tapping the base formers
- Align the Maxillary or Mandibular Cast to the centre point of the base formers & place the cast on it pressing slightly.
- Let the material set according to the setting time.
- Remove the cast gently from the base formers.