Cotisen Adjustable Impression Trays
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Has Handle for easy insertion and removal.
- Adjusts for maloccluded arches.
- Prevents gagging while allowing freedom of movement.
- Can be readily trimmed or softened while making adjustments.
- Strong, rigid distortion free plastic construction.
- Excellent retention of impression material with perfect perforations.
- Smooth edges for patient comfort.
Costisen Autoclavable Impression Trays (Set of 10 )
- Made up of high-quality plastic.
- Ideally used in recording impressions for dentulous cases.
- Cotisen impression trays have a smooth and curved border for ease in impression taking following the anatomy of maxilla and mandible.
- Cotisen Autoclavable Impression trays are autoclavable.
- Tray No.1 - Large Upper
- Tray No.2 - Medium Upper
- Tray No.3 - Small Upper
- Tray No.4 - Large Upper
- Tray No.5 - Medium Upper
- Tray No.6 - Small Upper
- Tray No.7 - Upper Left / Lower Right
- Tray No.8 - Upper Right / Lower Left
- Tray No.9 - Upper Anterior
- Tray No.10 - Lower Anterior
- Autocalvable Impression Tray can be heated to 121 degree Celsius, can be reused after sterilization,up to 10 times.
- Uniquely designed trays made with sturdy and durable plastic,have an ergonomic design.
Impression Trays Autoclavable:
- 10 Piece per Pack (Size 0-4)