coltene hyflex files 6% 21mm
HyFlex™ Controlled Memory NiTi Files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory. HyFlex CM files can be used with crown-down, step-back or recommended single length technique.
300% more resistance to separation
HyFlex CM NiTi files with Controlled Memory are up to 300% more resistant to cyclical fatigue compared to other NiTi files which substantially helps reduce the incidence of file separation.
No rebound + extreme flexibility = Superior canal tracking
HyFlex Controlled Memory NiTi files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory, making the files extremely flexible, but without the shape memory of other NiTi files. This gives the file the ability to follow
the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation.
Regains shape after sterilization = Multi-use
The shape and strength of files with straightened spirals can be restored during autoclaving and reused. Files not returning to original shape should be discarded.
- Made of regenerative Titanium Nickel.
- Much more resistant to cyclic fatigue than conventional NiTi.
- Low incidence of file fracture.
- By following the anatomy of the canal, they reduce the risk of steps, displacements or perforations.
- Extremely flexible and break resistant
- Long life expectancy due to the integrated controlled shape memory that allows it to regain its shape after heat treatment in the autoclave.
Coltene Hyflex File 6% 21mm :
- Pack of 6
Assortment Pack :
- 1 xCM NiTi file 25/.08, 19mm
- 1 xCM NiTi file 20/.04, 21mm
- 1 xCM NiTi file 25/.04, 21mm
- 1 xCM NiTi file 20/.06, 21mm
- 1 xCM NiTi file 30/.04, 21mm
- 1 xCM NiTi file 40/.04, 21mm