AQUASEAL Separating Medium
AquaSeal from Brulon is an alginate based superior aqueous solution for the separation of plaster surfaces from composites and denture acrylics. Also, offers a variety of requirements for isolation like smooth surface representation, fast drying time and effortless separation when used with heat and cold cure denture base acrylic materials. Thus, providing excellent insulation to achieve a precisely fitted prosthetic restoration.
- Separating gypsum from denture base acrylic (heat & cold cure).
- Separating gypsum to composite.
- Separating plaster from plaster.
- Smooth surface reproduction.
- Minimum trimming requirement.
- Short drying time.
- Good storage stability.
- Non-reactive, reliable polymerisation on all surfaces.
1000 ml, 3000 ml