APL Premium Quality Latex Examination Gloves (Pack of 100 Gloves)
APL Latex Examination Gloves are lightly dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder with High Tear Resistance. These are manufactured from natural rubber latex. The gloves have straight fingers and are ambidextrous for a comfortable fit. These gloves are specially designed for conducting examinations, diagnosis and are safe for handling contaminated instruments. Uncompromised quality control ensures that each glove provides maximum protection against infections while providing superior comfort. High-quality antioxidants are added to increase shelf life.
- Dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder (U.S.P.)
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
- Softness provides superior comfort and a natural fit.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevents rollback.
- High Tear resistance
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances during the examination
|Material||: Natural Rubber Latex|
|Colour||: Natural White|
|Design||: Flat and Ambidextrous|
|Cuff||: Rolled Rim|
: Micro rough
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Protect from Sunlight
- Storage temperature should not exceed 30ºC
- Natural rubber latex
- 100 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (50 Pair)