API Crown Remover Manual Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring loaded crown remover.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is
applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root treated teeth.
- For permanent removal of crowns by breaking the seal between tooth and crown even after sectioning with a bur.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
- Permanently cemented crowns and or bridges
- Temporary cemented provisional or final restorations
- Maryland bridges
- Orthodontic brackets/bands
- Removable appliances/retainers fixed at abutments
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel
- Easy to use
- Fracture resistant
- Ergonomic Design
- Light Weight - Less Fatique
- Better Grip - Enhanced Working Efficiency
- Rust Free
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
Instrument Name: Mannual crown Remover
Type:Dental Crown Remover
Disposable / Reusable:Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile:Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free:Latex Free
- 1 x Crown Remover Manual