api automatic crown remover standard kit (crs)
Api Automatic Crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- It can be used for the removal of permanent and temporary crowns and bridges regardless of cement type.
- Special tip for bridge removing.
- Impulse strength is controllable.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Made of high-grade Stainless Steel.
- Easy to use.
- Fracture resistant.
- Light Weight - Less Fatigue.
- Better Grip - Enhanced Working Efficiency.
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C.
- Dry heat sterilization sees that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this, in turn, would disturb the hardening of the instrument.
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments.
- Avoid the use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine-containing agents.
- Use Demineralized water only.
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root treated teeth.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
- 1 x Automatic Crown Remover Standard Kit