ANGELUS Reforpost Metallic Refill
Standardized for Largo drills.Stainless steel intraradicular posts.
Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.
- Direct use (prefabricated): saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Standardized according to Largo burs (Largo 2): easy to use
- Versatility of sizes (4 sizes): easy do adapt
- Not srew-retained: no generation of stresses
- Sandblasted surface: excellent retention for the cement
1. Prepare the root canal with Largo drill 2.
2. Selection of REFORPOST®.
3. Filling the root canal with selected cement.
4. Placement of REFORPOST® into the canal. With REFORPOST® properly located in the root canal, gently twist the key to lock the post (1/4 of a clockwise turn).
5. Proceed with core build-up.
CAUTIONS: prefabricated posts must be used only with 2 mm of remaining coronal structure. Use only to support restorations or single crowns.
- Angelus Reforpost Metallic Refill Pack of 25 Units
- Angelus Reforpost Metallic Refill Pack of 5 Units