angelus reforpost key
Standardized for Largo drills.Stainless steel intraradicular posts.
Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.
- Saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Easy to use
- Easy to adapt
- No generation of stresses
- Excellent retention for the cement
Direction to Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1.
- Prepare the root canal with Largo drill
- Selection of REFORPOST Filling the root canal with selected cement.
- Placement of REFORPOST® into the canal. With REFORPOST® properly located in the root canal, gently twist the key to lock the post (1/4 of a clockwise turn).
- Proceed with core build-up.
prefabricated posts must be used only with 2 mm of remaining coronal structure.
Use only to support restorations or single crowns.
- Direct use (prefabricated)
- Standardized according to Largo burs (Largo 2)
- Versatility of sizes (4 sizes)
- Not srew-retained
- Sandblasted surface
1 Post key