Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass Kit
Angelus Reforpost Fibre Glass posts are serrated parallel intraradicular post with conical tip. These fiber glass posts have modulus of elasticity similar to dentin which results in minimum chances of root fracture. Different sizes 1.1, 1.3 and 1.5mm posts are compatible with piezo reamers 3, 4 and 5 sizes respectively. These have greater fatigue resistance than many other leading fiber posts. There is no risk of corrosion that can occur with metal posts.
For the support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.
- Resilient fiber material.
- Long posts allowing a deep bond.
- More dimension option.
- Peeso Drills: Stainless steel
- Reforpost Glass Fibre: Glass fiber (80%); pigmented resin (19%), stainless steel filament (1%).
- Rubber Stops: Latex
- Template For Radiographic Measurement: Plastic
- Reforpost Carbon Fiber: Carbon fiber (72%); pigmented resin (22%), stainless steel filament (6%)
- 15 posts (5 # 1, 5 # 2 and 5 # 3)
- 1 radiographic guide.
- 30 posts (10 # 1, 10 # 2 and 10 #3)
- 3 largo burs (1 # 3,1 # 4 and 1 # 5)
- 30 silicon stops
- 1 radiographic guide