Angelus Mta - 1 Gm White
Bioceramic reparative cement MTA is used for root canal perforation, root-end resection, apexification, pulp capping & pulpotomy.
White MTA: Tricalcium silicate, dicalcium silicate, tricalcium aluminate, calcium oxide, calcium tungsta
Treatment of perforations of root canal and furcation caused iatrogenically or by caries lesion.
Via canal treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption.
Surgical treatment of root perforation due to internal resorption.
Periapical surgery with reverse filling.
Pulpotomy (removal of affected coronal pulp to preserve vitality of remaining pulp tissue).
Apexogenesis (induction of root development in vital teeth with an inflamed coronal pulp).
Apexification (induction of formation of a mineralized barrier at the root tip of young permanent teeth with incomplete
root development and a necrotic pulp).
- Ions Calcium Release:Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues
- Biological action:;Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cementum
- Easy to use:does not lose properties due to moisture of oral tissues
- High alkalinity: Bactericidal
- Low solubility:Does not disintegrate
- Biocompatible to oral tissues:Low inflamatory response
- Adequate compressive strength:Can be used as base restoration material
- More radiopaque than dentin and bone:Easy radiograph visibility
- Setting time of 15 minutes:Possibility of immediate restoration
- Enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Capable of inducing neoformation of periradicular cementum
- Can be used in humid areas without losing properties
- Antibacterial properties
- Does not allow leakage
- Promotes tissue biocompatibility
- Great compressive strength
- Higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization
- Shorter setting time than similar cements
- Ions Calcium Release
- Biological action.
- High alkalinity.
- Low solubility
- Calcium oxide
- Aggregated oxides
- High radiopacity
1gm MTA White