anand multivac suction unit
A unique 3-in-1 Suction Unit – AC / DC + Pedal (foot) Suction for use in Ambulances and field use. The Unit can be used even after the battery is discharged with the help of the integrated pedal suction unit.
- Hospital Crash Carts
- Patient Transfer
- EMS / Ambulance
- Long Term Home Care
- Bed Side
|Housing||MS Powder Coated|
|Max. Vacuum / LPM||Electrical : ‐600 mm Hg, 21 Ltrs / min Pedal : 200 ml per stroke|
|Pump Type||Piston pump|
|Jars||1 x 1 Ltr. PC Jar|
|Filter||Bacterial Filter Autoclavable / Reusable|
|Tubing||8 mm ID x 2 mtr. (Silicon)|
|Vacuum Gauge||Bourdon type 5 cm dia 0‐760 mm Hg|
|Power Supply||220 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 55 Watt, Electric - Pedal 12 V DC Internal Rechargeable Battery (12 V 4.5 Amp)|
|Noise Level||55 dB A ± 3|
|Dimensions||33 x 30 x 41 cms|
|Net Weight||8.5 Kg|
|Overflow Safety||Mechanical / Electronic|
- Charge batteries at least once a week even if the unit reins remains.
- No lubrication is required
- Fluid must never enter the pump /Jar/ Lid / Float should be cleaned immediately after each emergency and, in no case, the jar be flled more
than 3/4th .
Direction to use
Charge batteries at least once a week even if the unit reins remains.
No lubrication is required
Fluid must never enter the pump /Jar/ Lid / Float should be cleaned immediately after each emergency and, in no case,
the jar be flled more
than 3/4th .
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- DENTAL EXPRESS will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- DENTAL EXPRESS and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/usedare a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- 1 x Suction Unit