Anand MB-36 Suction Unit Ms Body (Mild Steel) -25Ltr
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A smaller version of our suction series for use in surgical procedures where fast vacuum build-up is required.
This suction unit is highly recommended to be used in dental clinics & for minor surgeries
- Minor OT’s
- Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency Department
- Dental Clinics
|Housing||MS powder coated,Ss top on two wheels|
|Max. Vacuum / LPM||-700 mm Hg, 25 Ltrs / min|
|Pump Type||Single Rotary Vane Pump|
|Jars||2 x 2 Ltrs. PC Jar|
|Tubing||8 mm ID x 2 mtr. (PVC)|
|Vacuum Gauge||6.5 cm dia 0-760 mm Hg|
|Power Supply||220 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 180 Watt|
|Noise Level||55 dB A ± 3|
|Dimensions||43 x 30 x 62 cms|
|Net Weight||24 Kg|
Direction to Use
Motorised pump is housed in the cabinet. On the platform, apart from the oil container, is a filter which is the suction inlet. To faster it well with the base, four black hexa bolts (used as hold fast for transportation at the bottom of the unit) MUST be removed by rotating anticlockwise with the aid of a simple handtool.
Before the unit is put on, please see that:
- The plug is connected to the grounded relevant mains outlet. In case of fluctuation, use voltage stabilizer.
- The vacuum control knob is not loose. It must be fully tightened clockwise.
- The lids are tightly placed on the jars and the tube on the nozzle of the lids.
- The oil container is full with lubrication oil No. 40. So that there is no leakage at the nozzle-connector joint, press and twist the connector to make it snug fit. Same way while unplugging, twist and pull.
- The unit can overheat if it is restarted while under vacuum. Make sure it is between 0 and 150 mm Hg
- Always turn the power off with the power switch after job is complete or, in case of breakdown, in between the use.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- DENTAL EXPRESS will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- DENTAL EXPRESS and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/usedare a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- 1 x 25 Ltr Suction unit
- 2 x 2Ltr Jar