Anand INSTAD AC-DC Suction Unit
Battery Operated Suction Unit designed for use in Ambulances and Hospital Carts.
- Bacterial Filter
- Autoclavable / Reusable
- Housing: ABS Plastic molded housing
- 3 Stage LED Indicator: For Battery Status
- Pump: Oil-free piston pump – Low Maintenance
|Housing||ABS Plastic Moulded & 3 stage LED indicator for battery status|
|Max. Vacuum / LPM||-760 mm Hg, 30 Ltrs / min|
|Pump Type||Piston pump|
|Jars||1 x 1 Ltr. PC Jar|
|Filter||Bacterial Filter Autoclavable / Reusable|
|Tubing||8 mm ID x 2 mtr. (Silicon)|
|Vacuum Gauge||5 cm dia 0-760 mm Hg|
|Power Supply||220 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 70 Watt|
|Noise Level||55 dB A ± 3|
|Dimensions||39 x 22 x 22 cms|
|Net Weight||6 Kg|
Direction to use
Before the unit is put on please see that :
'O' rings on the push-in connector are not worn out.
Jar should be checked for any crack, tubing & lid be tightly placed on the jar. The angular connector must be inserted as far as the stop. While unplugging, twist and pull.
Adjust vacuum before use. Fully tightened clockwise knob means full vacuum.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
After each use, jars, lids, overflow cut off valve, catheters, etc.
should be cleaned thoroughly. When cleaning is necessary after infective fluid has been evacuated, the jars, lids, cut off valve and tubing can be sterilized by
autoclaving upto 120°C for 20 minutes. Alkaline cleaning agents and disinfectants based on phenyel may not be used. Adherence to hospital directives on hygiene is of prime importance.
The instructions provided by the suppliers of cleaning agents as well as by the manufacturers of sterilization
and/or disinfection units must also be followed, where application, temperature, process duration and airing, etc. are concerned.
The Function of the LED’S is as under:
If the one above the on/off switch (when ‘on’) is
- GREEN - it means it is working on AC mains
- YELLOW - it is working on DC 12 V
The other LED indicator shows the battery status. If it is
- GREEN - the battery fully charged
- YELLOW - it is half charged
- RED - battery is low and needs charging
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- DENTAL EXPRESS will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- DENTAL EXPRESS and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/usedare a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only