ammdent prep canal
EDTA WITH CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE
- Root Canal preparation gel used for decalcification of calcified root canal.
- It comprises of EDTA with carbamide Peroxide in a water Soluble Paste form.
- Prep canal lubricants help remove calcifications and the smear layer as well as lubricate the canal for competent instrumentation.
- Contain about 15% EDTA. water-based, which allows easy access to the narrow apical area and is easier to remove than gels or creams.
- Used with a surfactant to loosen up calcifications inside the root canal and facilitate canal shaping for obturation.
- 2 syringe x 3.5 gm each.