ammdent megafrost - 37% phosphoric acid
Frost is a very effective economical etching gel indicated for enamel etching and dentin Conditioning Frost is available in 3.5 gm.
- Composite restorations
- Adhesive cementation of inlays (composite and all-ceramic), crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, and posts and cores
- Bonding of orthodontic attachments (e.g. brackets)
- Pit and fissure sealing
Acts as demineralizing to the enamel creating micropores from 20-30 microns in depth which allows greater adhesion of restorative metals.
- Clean the tooth surface/cavity of debris after tooth preparation
- Apply Ammdent Frost Etching Gel on the tooth surface
- Leave it for 15-20 secs
- Wash off the etchant
- Dry it for 5 secs
- 37% Orthophosphoric Acid Gel
- 1 x 76gm Jumbo Syringe