Ammdent LC GI Line STANDARD 2GM
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
LC GI LINE is a light cure, radiopaque resin-based glass-ionomer liner for light cure composites.
- Used as the lining of cavities for following filling procedures.
- Used as the lining of cavities to improve marginal behavior.
- Used for cavity lining (base ) for direct/Indirect pulp capping especially under Composites.
- Allows minimal cavity preparation.
- Less stress on margins and marginal seal.
- Protects against secondary caries.
- Excellent esthetics and finish.
- Ease of color match to tooth shade.
- More durable.
Directions to use:
STEP – 1
- Clean and dry the cavity. Remove the cap from the LC GI LINE-syringe and attach a needle tip. Squeeze out the first small drop on a pad to ensure the safe handling of LC GI LINE.
STEP – 2
- Before applying LC GI LINE paste of a radiopaque calcium hydroxide liner,e.g.CALCIUM HYDROXIDE LINE in areas in the proximity of the pulp(pulp protection)is recommended.
STEP – 3
- Dentin should be primed with a suitable dentin priming agent.
STEP – 4
- Apply then LC GI LINE in a thin layer until the desired thickness is reached.
STEP – 5
- Light cure LC GI LINE for 40 seconds.
STEP – 6
- Do not apply to the cavity edges and remove any paste sticking to them.
STEP – 7
- Then proceed with light cure composites,e.g.LC NANOFIL.
1 X 2 GM