3M Unitek Miniature Twin Metal Brackets 5X5 .022
3M™ Unitek™ Miniature Twin Brackets provide all the proven clinical characteristics of full-size twin brackets, in a smaller size for greater comfort and improved esthetics.
Manufactured from sturdy 17-4 stainless steel, metal injection molded Unitek Miniature Twin brackets incorporate a micro-etched base for bond strength equivalent to mesh. Also featured are easy-to-read permanent I.D. marks plus new tie-wing ink marks. In addition,Unitek miniature twin brackets include a smooth, bi-directional hook for superior elastic engagement. Backed by 3M, the leader in orthodontic brackets and appliances for more than 60 years, Unitek Miniature Twin brackets promise outstanding performance for patients and practitioners alike.
- The torque-in-base design maintains level slot lineup when teeth are in their final, corrected position
- The standard integral hook has been replaced by a bi-directional version that facilitates ease and security of elastic engagement
- A micro-etched base features strength comparable to mesh, and results in significantly decreased bond failures
- A permanent vertical scribe line facilitates more accurate placement of brackets on the long axis for bonding
- Ample area under tie wings allows easy ligation
- A bi-directional hook eases elastic engagement and presents a smooth labial surface for increased patient comfort
- Symmetrical tie wings add balance to enhance tie wing strength and improve patient esthetics
- A chamfered slot entrance promotes easier and more rapid archwire placement
- An integral base perimeter ridge facilitates easy flash clean up
- Permanent recessed I.D. markings provide ready identification.
- Brand : 3M Unitek
- Hook type : distal
- Material : 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Slot Size : .022
20 Brackets Per Kit