3m Espe Ketac Cem Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
Radiopaque Permanent Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
- Low film thickness
- Fluoride release
- Working time (including mixing): 3:30 min
- Setting time (from begin of mix): 7:00 min.
- High level of biocompatibility
- Simple and user-friendly cementation material
- Permanent cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns and
- bridges made of metal or porcelain-fused to metal (PFM), all-aluminia or all-zirconia strengthened core ceramic systems (e.g. Lava™ Crowns & Bridges)
- Permanent cementation of endodontic posts and orthodontic appliances made of metal
- Cavity lining
Powder- Glass powder, Water, Polycarboxylic acid
Liquid- Tartaric acid,Pigments,Conservation agents
Working time incl. mixing- 3min
setting time (from start of mix)- 7 min
How to Use ?
Step:1- Prep the tooth. Thoroughly clean the tooth.
Step: 2- Gently dry the preparation. Do not overdry.
Step: 3- Dry the restoration with air.
Step: 4- Shake powder in bottle to fluff. Dispense 1 level scoop of powder. Dispense 2 drops liquid. Add powder to liquid in one portion and mix. When properly mixed, material should stretch 1/2 from pad or slab.
Step: 5- Place a thin, evenlayer ofcement on inner surface ofrestoration. Do not use themixture if it has lost its gloss.
Step: 6- Seat the restoration without pressure and remove excess.