3m Espe Express XT VPS Impression Material - Refills
Express XT VPS Impression Materials – first-class impressions on the first take
Designed for both the 1-step and 2-step impression techniques, next–generation Express XT VPS materials from 3M ESPE help you achieve outstanding impression accuracy and a great fit of the final restoration.
- Great detail reproduction through superior hydrophilicity and flow behaviour
- Distortion-free removal from the mouth due to excellent toughness
- Reduced chance of costly remakes due to almost 100% recovery from deformation.
Highly positive feedback from practitioners.
Results from a Europe-wide market survey show high overall customer satisfaction with the Express XT VPS materials tested. When asked for the major advantages, dentists most often mentioned precise detail reproduction, automatic mixing, easy handling and good setting time.
79% of the participating dentists would definitely recommend Express XT materials to their colleagues. Moreover, 87% indicated that their labs’ rating was good to excellent.
- Extraordinarily well balanced properties compared to other leading VPS products.
- A comprehensive portfolio offering more options than ever - so dentists can stay with their preferred viscosity and technique.
- Available for all deliveries: Hand mix, Garant Dispenser, Penta Cartridges
- Experience true putty consistency – plus the convenience of automatic mixing.
- Crown impressions
- Bridge impressions
- Inlay impressions
- Onlay impressions
IN THE BOX:-
- Light Body- 2 x 50ml Cartrige
- Putty Soft- 1 x 250 ml catalyst & 1 x 250 ml paste
- Penta H- 1 x 300 ml base paste
- Penta Putty- 1 x 300 ml base paste