3m espe clinpro sealant - refills syringe
3M ESPE Clinpro Sealant is a light-cure, low viscosity, fluoride releasing pit and fissure sealant with a unique patented colour change feature.
Clinpro sealant is pink when applied to the tooth surface, and changes to an opaque off white colour when exposed to light. The pink color helps the dental professional with the accuracy and amount of material placed during the sealant procedure.
- Colour-change technology to visualise placement
- Contains and releases fluoride
- Long-lasting protection against caries
- Colour change technology for ease of use
- Convenient direct delivery syringe for easy application
- Low viscosity to flow easily into pit and fissures
- Bonds to enamel
- Early prevention of caries in enamel pit an fissures
- Studies have shows that dental sealants can play a significant role in reducing dental decay.
- Another study showed that with the help of fissure sealants dental decay can be reduced in high risk young children
1 Syringe Sealant 1.2 ml. 10 Sealant Syringe Tips (black) . 1 Bottle Sealant 6 ml