3M. ESPE Adper Scotchbond Adhesive (8ml)
3M ESPE Adper Scotchbond MultiPurpose
A light cure dental adhesive system that is designed to handle difficult bonding situations, is fast and easy to apply and offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces.
- Light-cured composite restorations.
- Porcelain and composite repairs.
- Bonding of veneers in combination with RelyX™ Veneer Cement from 3M™ ESPE™.
- Versatile adhesive system designed to handle difficult bonding situations such as bonding to sclerotic dentin and bonding in moist environments.
- Reduces microleakage that can contribute to post-operative sensitivity for increased patient comfort and doctor confidence.
- Offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces for reliable bonding performance.
- The system offers complete dental bonding with dual-cure capabilities when used with Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Activator and Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Catalyst.
- Easy-to-follow technique guides and color-coded, numbered vials make the system efficient and simple to use.
- Complete dental bonding system with dual-cure capabilities.
- Strong, reliable bonds for any application.
- Bonds to wet or dry tooth surfaces.
- Reduces post-operative sensitivity.
- The streamlined technique for fast, easy use.