3M 1860 N95 Mask NIOSH Approved (Pack of 20)
This small-sized health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in the USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
- Small-sized health care respirator and surgical mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Designed for smalL-sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children
- NIOSH approved N95 *Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask *> 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101 * Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and lightweight construction for comfortable wear
- Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
|Brand/Marketed By||3M ESPE|
|Model Number||3M 1860 – N95|
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep away from the children
- Throw away the mask and wash your hands while disposing of
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Keep away from heat
Pack Of 20